1. Maintenance Service Agreement (MA)
This service agreement is an 'insurance' to customers in case of any breakdowns.
Since there is no guarantee that any equipment will perform smoothly all the time, the services provided under this agreement will at least ensure that customers will encounter minimum disruption in their daily operations through the professional support rendered.
Under the Maintenance Service Agreement, some of the benefits that the customer can enjoy include :
Note: *Terms and conditions apply
- technical experts to diagnose/inspect the faulty equipment in the shortest possible time.
- If the faulty equipment could not be fixed onsite, a loan unit of an equivalent capacity will be arranged so as to not interrupt operations*.
- where possible, remote support over the telephone will be given for operational issues.
- the cost of spare parts and the cost of repair will be included in the agreement*.